This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
Introduction This assignment requires you to carry out a design for a new system and document that design accordingly. Requirements You are presented with a small case study for a simplified real word business like situation, including a set of requirements for the required information system to be developed to serve this application. Based on the case study, you are required to produce the main components of a design that will satisfy the set of given requirements. You are required to use appropriate UML tools and techniques to conduct and present your design. You must undertake and document all the stages of design that are listed in the required report contents given below. You should also be careful to justify and explain all design decisions. You are required to document this in a report. Your report should not exceed 20 pages in total, which is inclusive of everything, i.e. inclusive of all text, diagrams and tables, as well as the cover page, table of contents, references, and any appendices. The content of your report should cover the following main design components: • A proposed design (based on the given requirements) section that includes all appropriate UML-based main models: 1- Activity diagrams 2- Use cases and diagrams 3- Object and class designs and diagrams 4- Sequence diagrams All models should be displayed in the report and fully explained. All design decisions should be fully justified. • An assignment evaluation section (more like a personal statement) reflecting on your learning experience while conducting the assignment. This should include how complete you consider your design was, and how you used the teaching/learning material that was available to you. Your statement could also include how to apply the design concepts you learnt in future design undertakings e.g. final year project. The length of this section should not be more than two pages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) The work must be done exactly as requested in the Description section. Please pay special attention to the main design components! 4) Must be presented in MS Word with good layout and understandable the whole way through. This is a proper assignment and must be done in the way it has been described.
It needs to run on windows XP and must be done using UML tools. This is an extremely important part to the whole assignment. It must be presented in MS word.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online