Web form to database to Word document
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $219 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$100 - $400 USD
Here is the project requirements...
1. Create a web form. I prefer to use .asp or php, but whatever. There will be a number of questions to ask. Before the customer enters data, they must create a login. There will be a seperate login for admin, who can follow step 3.
2. Data to be placed in a db or some sort. We prefer Excel or Access, but mysql would be okay. Each new entry is assigned a customer number (random number)
3. On the server side, admin must be able to enter data as like a customer. Then the admin must be able to select a customer record, and perform a mail merge with an existing Word template.
4. The data is saved to the customer, as is the word doc. The word doc is then stored in the customer profile for access anytime.
Pretty dang simple.
So on a high-level overview:
Customer creates a short login to the site. Logs in, fills out a form, form is merged into a word doc, document is saved and available through the customer profile.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online