Experienced PHP/MySQL/PAYPAL API/SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION work needed
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $361 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE DO NOT SEND BIDS OVER US$196 OR LONGER THAN 3.5 DAYS. ALL SUCH BIDS WILL BE MARKED AS 'ABUSE' AND DELETED.
We have an auction site that is about 90% completed. We are looking to hire immediately 1 EXPERIENCED PHP/MYSQL/PAYPAL API/SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION programmer to help us.
This initial contract will be for 28hrs - if you do a great job then we'll hire you again afterwards. We pay US$7/hr.
28hrs @ US$7/hr = US$196 Total. YOU WILL BE PAID AFTER ALL WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND QA TESTING FOR FUNCTIONALITY.
PLEASE NOTE: You will work online one-on-one with our project manager to expedite development and communications on all levels during all working hours.
This is what we need to do:
1) Upload site code to testing url.
2) Once fully uploaded we need to break for 48-72hrs so we can line up all the edits for you.
3) Once edits have been created we begin sending them to you via email w/detailed screenshots and commentary.
4) We send edit v1 - once you've finished it you email us back via a 'reply email' with words 'executed.'
5) Once we receive your 'executed' edit we review it, test it - if it functions and lays out appropriately - we move to edit v2 and so on.
We take a 1hr lunch and work from 10am to 7pm (Philippines/Hong Kong time zone) for first 3 days then 4hrs on last day.
You must be available via Skype & Yahoo messenger and have a webcam should we need to discuss site development issues face to face during all working hours.
Contact us for more details and begin a discussion via webcam.
We look forward to your applications. Thank you & God bless.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online