Facebook/Twitter API Integration
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
"Sharing Can Save Lives" Website Campaign
DD2NIGHT is a application to be released for the android and the iPhone. The APP is simple. It locates where you are using GPS technology and then gives you a list of the closest Designated Drivers in the area where the user can then call and get his/her car home for a fee.
In January we are releasing a Splash Page for the application. What we are looking to do is have people who visit the page be motivated to share our APP with they're friends on FB or Twitter or both. To encourage them we wanted to create a "Scoreboard" on the site that displayed the potential lives saved if they shared this page on either Facebook, Twitter or both. How we would get this # would that the site would allow the user to connect via FB or Twitter and it would take the sum of they're friends or followers. When the user shared the site. That number would be added to the total on our site scoreboard.
Here is an example of a site that does something similar to build a "Social Score"
[url removed, login to view]
We have a graphic designer completing the visual output. Your goal would simply do the API programming for FB and Twitter to make the share mechanism come to life.
Sample User Flow:
1. User access our site at [url removed, login to view]
2. See's the "Sharing Can Save Lives" button
3. Clicks the button then a prompt shows up which site he/she wants to connect to
4. User decides which network to connect to then it reads they're friend list to calculate the potential lives that can be saved.
5. Site displays a total number of lives the user can potentially save by sharing. Based on the information it grabbed by connecting.
6. User clicks share and it brings you to FB or Twitter similar to this.
-We are still working on the right literary content for the share for Facebook and Twitter
-The title should say: "Sharing can save lives!"
-The body should say: DD2NIGHT is a APP for the iPhone and android. That helps you get home safe by
connecting you with nearby DD companies who will take you and you're car home from a night out. Be Smart before You Start. Visit [url removed, login to view] "
I just potentially saved "X" lives by sharing #DD2NIGHT [url removed, login to view] #SharingCanSaveLivesGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online