This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $233 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1) Follow as specified account, such as @nikestore @eastbay @finishline @footlocker @footaction @champssport , on Twitter.com. @nikestore tweets out links for certain products.
2) This program must be able to detect this tweet instantly and open the link contained in the tweet.
3) After opening the link, this program must be able to add a specified size to the cart.
4) After adding the specified size to the cart, the program must go automatically to checkout:
- Checkout can be completed using Paypal, credit card, or gift card. I would like the program to allow me to choose which payment method I want to
- If I need to use a credit card or gift card, I would like to be able to enter this information (i.e. CC#, expiration date, security code) into the program and
have the program complete the checkout process for me.
- If I need to use Paypal, I just need this program to add the indicated size to the cart and after adding to the cart, the program must get me to the
checkout screen. I would complete the checkout process myself from this point.
5) The speed at which this program can recognize that the specified account has sent out a tweet with a link, open the link contained within the tweet, add
the specified size to the cart, and go to checkout is EXTREMELY important and a top priority.
6) This program should also be able to work through errors due to high traffic to the link.
7) wanna be able to run program on multiple tabs
This program should work on windows 7 and up and with the Chrome web browser
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online