The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 11 Retro....#Bred11...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#Bred11)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain the hashtag code (#Bred11), first and last name, and the size for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
8. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account'
No more then $50
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Lincoln, United States
Professional Experience: - Linux Administration, 12 years - Web Development, 14 Years - C/C++ Programming, 15 Years
Despite the variety of our services they are united by one goal - to help our customers develop their business and thus make it competitive and successful. To achieve this, we are using the latest technologies, proven methodologies and of course our most valuable asset - our team. Our Expertise PHP/Java Script HTML, XHTML, XML, DHTML, LESS, CSS, HTML5 XML/XSL, XHTML, XPATH, SOAP, XML-RPC, WSDL, AJAX, DOM MySql, MongoDB, Apache, Nginx, Memcache FreeBSD, Linux, Windows Confluence, Jira, Selenium, SVN, Testlink, Hudson Dealt with technical writing, such as product documentation or employee manuals, copywriting, which included the creation of effective marketing content, and article writing which covered a broad variety of subjects Conducted extensive research and wrote content for various websites regarding a wide range of topics, such as promotional, sales, FAQs, company profiles for websites, and optimized articles placed on sites for high search engine rankings Successful track record of serving as a University Professor, providing effective instruction on the subject of English Linguistic Literature. E xemplary writing experience, encompassing academic, content, SEO, and copy-writing. Highly proficient in the use of current technologies and various software applications, including Windows Applications, Microsoft Office Suite, and the Internet
Expert in software Testing and system designing