1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 13 Retro....#BlueAngels...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#BlueAngels)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send one direct messages to @NikeStore (or other places doing RSVPS) from one Twitter
5. The direct message will contain first and last name, size and the hashtag code (#BlueAngels) for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size