COMPUTER PROGRAM TO MANAGE SECONDARY EDUCATION DEPARTMENT DATA
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
EDUCATION DEPARTMENT DATA
The above subject refers.
The department is in the process of updating secondary education data on government secondary schools. A lot of data is available on the staffing of the schools.
However we have challenge as to how this data can best be managed, stored, retrieved and processed to suit our needs from time to time.
This therefore is to request you to bring up a proposal on how this information can be managed by the department. We request you to inform us on the implications of your involvement indicating whether you have the technical team to accomplish the task and what their requirements might be.
We would be interested in a program with the following attributes;
1. Be able to give us data about a particular school on the click of a button history of the school, location, ownership, enrolment by gender, etc
2. Be able to sort teachers by subjects at any given time with ease.
3. Give us deployment and retirement dates for teachers, deputy head teachers, head teachers both in substantive and acting capacities
4. Capture the wage bill of the staff at school, District and national level.
5. Able to use to forecast staffing needs in line with enrolment number.
6. Update and or deletion of data should be protected and done by authorized persons.
7. Data should not be easy to print and or disseminate outside the department without due authorization by a responsible officer.
8. All members of the department should be networked on this system and additions and or deletions should show the identity of the person who changed the data for accountability.
9. The program designed should be user friendly and easy to use by the responsible officers.
10. In case of transfers, posting and deletion of teachers, all entries by the officers should be reflected in one file relating to the subject matter though entered from different machines.
11. Have a provision where officers can put reports for access by the other officers.
12. Any other feature incidental thereto that would enable the department execute it mandate.
Please come up with a proposal and a budget as soon as possible, not more than 24 hrsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online