self-select php/mysql projects
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $361 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
**This project as described here contains vague or incomplete requirements. Before you Bid, please understand how RAC manages requirements. The detailed requirements will be discussed between the Bidder and Buyer via RAC Private Messages. The discussions become part of the actual requirements.**
We have several bugs and feature requests that need to be worked on. They are managed in our external Bugzilla instance shown above. For additional developer documentation on our website, please go to [url removed, login to view]
*What To Include In Your Bid:*
If you simply place a bid without some explanation, your bid will be ignored. You need to specify which work you are interested in doing, for the given dollar amount. If the Buyer agrees with your selected scope, the Bid will be a approved, subject of course to competition from other bidders. You must select only work that matches your expertise (this is the "self-select" part of the project), and which you are confident you can complete within 7 days. If there are some items that are not in your area of expertise, please allow another bidder to take that.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Aug 21, 2008 10:03:15 AM:
Due to a delay in the approval, I am going to repost this project to remove stale bids. Please re-post your bid. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online