We're building a new start-up company (validated through the Founder Institute - [url removed, login to view]) and are looking for a developer for our video/mobile/location start-up.
Do you have what it takes to become part of our team with a clear mission to change the video review landscape?
- PHP/MySQL junkie (knowledge of frameworks like CakePHP is a plus)
- You’re in love with HTML5 but are still thinking about Flash a lot
- You’re passionate about online video and know how to deal with video on mobile devices
- You’re open-source minded (experience with Kaltura Video API, Jaycut API is a plus)
- You’re a nice guy who contributes into making the internet a nicer place and your day isn’t complete without checking into some social/location networks (contributor)
What offer (you can’t refuse) are we making u?
- Honest hourly rate payment or the ability to join the company (through a stock vesting schedule)
- Passionate team with an international start-up mentality
To be sure we don't get standard replies and you've read everything, some questions you should include in your application, or we won't read it:
1) What is your favourite start-up company?
2) Which start-up blogs do you read from time to time?
3) Are you interested in joining the company or do you prefer hourly rate payments?
Also include links to your previous work (ideally work in a start-up)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $2683 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality Web 2.0 work. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi I think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development [url removed, login to view] now I am doing More
Hello Kone. This is the first bid on this website, i just registered to bid on your project because I'm really interested in your proposal. Please see your PM to see the details of my offer.