Complete Medical Software in VB6 or VB.NET + SQL Server
This project was awarded to readyhelp for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Complete the conversion of this Access database to either VB6 or [url removed, login to view] with SQL Server.
This medical practice management database was originally written in Access 2000. This Access database will be available as it outlines what I want. I converted the backend of the database to SQL 2000. I partially converted the front-end to VB6. 95% of the graphical user interface and more than 50% of the VBA code has been converted to VB (ADO).
I require complete conversion of the code to VB6 (ADO) OR to VB.NET. If [url removed, login to view] is used, convert the calls to [url removed, login to view] equivalents. Please specify which language you will use. Better yet, you can quote on both languages.
The complete project must include input validation, error trapping and handling. Other changes to the program may be described in the near future.
A strong knowledge of grid controls is needed.
The coder must make strong use of indenting and spacing. Variables naming must be readable.
The SQL Server database is to be optimized with stored procedures added where needed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Two versions of the software. (a) Full version (b) Trial version, which will facilitate 3 patient records and 20 runs.
3) Installation package that will: (a) install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in the bid request. (b) Require a unique installation code and username. The sales company will provide this username and code to the software purchaser. (c) Give the user the option to install a standalone version of the application OR one that is run from a server (data on the server and program on individual machines)
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online