- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 1
I want a Corel Script to work under Corel Photo-Paint 10 and does the following: given a source file name and a destination folder it process the source file as it goes:
* resample the image to a specified width and height maintaining the aspect ratio; if after this the image paper size width or height is bigger than the specified one then it will be cut, the placement of the remaining section being centered;
* create an ellipse mask for all the image and what's outside this mask set to background color (the resulting image should be a gif or png and this portion should be transparent);
* put a text (specified by the user) on the center of the image and create a 3D effect for that text like it will raise up from the image (the image will be 3d modeled in the text shape);
* save this image in the gif or png format in the detination folder appending the prefix "_1" to the original name, before the extension;
* this new image will be reduced/enlarged with a percent that I specify in the initial settings dialog and again saved in the destination folder, this time with the prefix "_2";
* to the reduced/enlarged image it will be applied a new effect (you should create a VB procedure and leave it blank, I will fill in the code);
* the result will be saved in the destination folder with the prefix "_3";
The interface layout is on your choice as this is not very important. Still I will could specify all the settings that I mentioned before (source file, destination folder, width, height, text, reducing/enlarging percent).
The bid it will be chosen upon samples of code regarding this request. The samples can do only part of the requested work(interface or functionality).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Corel Photo-Paint 10Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online