Create a App in Visual Studio and Create a Website
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $831 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $800 USD
I have some work for you. Below are the details :
I want a small software created in Visual Studio using VB.NET.
The software functions as follows :
1. The software starts on Windows Startup.
2. The software is not visible as a desktop icon or in the taskbar (It runs in background).
3. If someone ends it with Task Manager it should automatically start without the user knowing.
4. It downloads a small file from my server and places it in the C Drive. (Please note : The update of the file should be silent, no popups or anything [url removed, login to view] like any Antivirus which updates on itself without the user knowing it)
5. Also note that today in Win 7 and Win 8 you need permissions to copy anything on C Drive. (The updated file which will be downloaded shouldn't ask for these permissions.)
6. The app will have a login system which will use the same credentials that will exist on my website.
7. A master password will be required to change the state of the software to ON or OFF (It will be accessible in the software only)
8. I will proivde you with the design and the elements like buttons and other things which will be required for the software.
These points cover most of the features of the software, if I come across anything else I will tell you at that time. It will be very small things.
Now lets come to the website :
1. The main page design in HTML will be provided by me, in which I may need a few changes if I think and it will be a very easy task.
2. Contact Us, About Us, Testimonials etc. small pages will be provided in PSD format. (Not much designed, simple for coding.)
[The code needs to be in HTML5 and CSS3 only. Would be checked on W3C. ]
3. A php based system will be used which will help users Register, Login, and Pay for the services.
4. It will have a small knowledge base and a small help section with a few FAQ questions.
5. Payment Integration has to be done. (CCAvenue and Paypal only). All the API's and other required details will be provided.
6. MOST IMPORTANT : The system should be hell SECURE. SSL will be installed (for the customers panel only)
7. Hosting and domain and the rest related details will be provided.
8. Special Discount Codes can be applied to the shopping cart if required.
9. I am not going to work on any CMS, I would prefer it custom built and " ERROR FREE "
10. You will have to provide support if something goes wrong for the first month inclusive in the price.
11. The software and the website will be connected. (A few more confidential details will be provided to the selected bidder.)
Thats all. Companies are also welcomed.
Budget will be around 750 - 800 USD for both as it is not very hard.
Bids above 800 USD will be directly ignored.
The project should be completed in the next 30 days.
No extra time will be provided.
I will create a Milestone of $396 at the time of awarding and the rest at the time of delivery.
I will go through everything before releasing the milestones.
You will have to sign an NDA before you begin with the project.
If you have any queries you can message me or put it on the Public Clarification Board, I will try to answer all of you as soon as possible.
Also tell me the websites and software's you have developed in the past. (Only BEST "THREE") Don't give me 10's of links. Only BEST THREE.
Please don't copy paste your Proposal.
Please mention : "Zeus-7500" at the start of the message or proposal so I understand that you have read everything.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online