Debug Existing Point-of-Sale and Inventory System in Visual Basic
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $137 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
The coder of this project was not able to finish within the deadline so I posting it again. I have a **Point-of-Sale and Inventory System** done by my previous coder which contains bugs. Upon assessment its 50% completed. There are some missing support files such as LVButton, [url removed, login to view] and some codes need to be fixed. I will send the Source Code and files to the winning bidder. This is for my small **Agriculture and Veterinarian Supply Store**. I was patterned with **Inventory Power** program found in **[url removed, login to view]**. But it should be **customized to my business needs**. Also NO barcode scanning needed. Pls download the evaluation copy to try it for yourself first before bidding and noting that you just debug an existing system and make it really run! It must have **user login and can print forms for inventory, sales and invoice like Inventory Power**. Pls use **Data Report** for the print forms and NOT Crystal Report. The data should be stored in MS Access MDB as it is now. I just require stand-alone system for now but I would appreciate if you can make it ready to be accessible to another computer. You should be able to deliver an initial output of the entire system within 2 weeks for me to test and comment. Pls do expect modifications since I will be testing it for my store**. I will be providing ALL the details of this project to the winning bidder**. But I require the bidder to atleast not have other commitments/projects to concentrate fully in this project. The bidder should be communicative, very good in Visual Basic 6.0 database programming, provides fully commented code with user manual and can prove me with previous work on POS and Inventory and is working 24/7.
I dont have much finances to pour out for such project but you should expect similar projects be given in the future especially for the expansion of my business. Please do show your forte in Database Systems using Visual Basic by showing previous work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4.) Complete Source Code and Technical Documentation of the Program. 5.) Fully commented code and manual
1. Visual Basic 6.0 adn MS Access
2. Can be installed and run in Win 98, Win2000, and Win XP.
3. Look and Feel like Inventory Power and/or Win XP
4. Preferrable accessible thru the network
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online