Cancelled

Email Software in Visual Basic 6

Hello,

I am looking for someone to create a software for me in Visual Basic 6 to read and send emails. The software must work on Windows XP (32-bit) and Windows-7 (64-bit). The project has 2 parts, both parts must be on the same software.

Part 1:

The software should be able to check and download emails from a free Gmail account.

It should be able to download all attachments from the emails.

It should be able to display all graphics, links, html, text colors & fonts, etc. that was on the emails.

It should be able to delete the emails from the Gmail account once they are downloaded (if the user chooses to delete them).

It should be able to display if the emails were in a specific folder on the Gmail account, and be able to delete them from the folder if the user chooses to delete the emails.

It should be able to move emails to different folders on the Gmail account.

Part 2:

The software should be able to send emails.

The email must be sent in a way that does not show the user computer’s IP address in the email details.

It can NOT be through a PROXY! I don’t want to use a proxy as they are not safe.

I am open to your suggestions as to what method you will use to send the emails without showing the user computer IP address. Maybe a php code on a server?

The software must be able to send attachments with the emails.

The software must be able to send text with fonts, colors, etc.

The software must be able to send text with links.

The user should be able to copy and paste data from an Excel file to the body of the email and send it through the email.

The software should allow to cc, bcc, etc.

Please write me back as to how you will implement Part2.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You.

Skills: PHP, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Visual Basic

See more: proxy for gmail, how to write a thank you email, how to read computer code, how can write email address, free software to create graphics, free graphics fonts, how to write a email, visual basic 6.0, graphics software free graphics software, free fonts download, free computer software, Visual Basic Excel, Visual Basic 6, excel visual basic, email software, project basic account, read email gmail, php check proxy, 2013 excel visual basic, excel 2013 visual, create gmail software, want download email, send proxy email, move email, visual basic 2013

About the Employer:
( 30 reviews ) Los Angeles, United States

Project ID: #4311229

6 freelancers are bidding on average $278 for this job

peterredei

I am sending you the trial package including VB6 sample application via email upon request. For a Gmail account you need first to enable Gmail POP3. (see here: [url removed, login to view] More

$250 USD in 1 day
(43 Reviews)
6.4
pythonshell

I did an email application already. Consider it done. Check PM

$220 USD in 4 days
(8 Reviews)
2.9
Pharoa

Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project. I have strong experience developing POP3 Mail compliant applications with VB6. I will be bringing strong experience in all versions of VB to bear should you elect t More

$250 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
2.8
srdas2012

Hi,We are Expert in VB ,We can do your Job,We have experience in similar projects.

$250 USD in 7 days
(1 Review)
2.6
specialist77

Hi, I have a 80% of the solution that you need in C#. If you want you can have it as is and of course the remaining 20% regarding google mail I need to make it. The project requires VB 6. That is ok but I need convert More

$250 USD in 8 days
(0 Reviews)
1.4
kathar88

hi, Am Looking for a opportunity to gain some rewards and show my skills. Am new to freelancer

$240 USD in 12 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
cesaral

I can adapt my own email software to work like you want.

$600 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
forbuissebuisse

I'm ready Sir please read the PM.

$100 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0