FIX automation in VBA - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $933 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project requires knowledge of the FIX protocol (financial information exchange): http://www.fixprotocol.org. The following link might be useful as well: [url removed, login to view]
The objective is to develop Visual Basic code (VBA for Microsoft Excel) that would do the following:
1) establish a connection to FIX server of a financial trading broker;
2) get a list of open positions from the server. Select a particular stock (TICKER) from the list.
3) read value of a particular cell in Excel spreadsheet. Positive value denotes BUY order, negative value denotes SELL order
4) If the open position for TICKER stock is BUY and the order identified in step 3 is BUY then do nothing. If the open position of stick TICKER is SELL and the order is BUY then submit 2 orders to the server: Order 1. Close Position, Order 2: BUY. Similar process if theopen position is SELL.
5) Orders to the server / trading should be started at a given particular time.
Deliverables of the project are:
1) VBA code
2) Instructions on installation of FIX library on a Windows PC. FIX library as available from [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online