**In this exercise, you will compute the cost of a reservation based on several factors. The figure shows the complete form.**
• Save and execute the file named [[url removed, login to view]]. Set the drive designator as necessary. Enter the values shown, and then click the Calculate button. The cost of the reservation appears in the output section of the form. Exit the solution.
• Create a new solution named YourName_Unit01.sln.
• Create the control instances on the form as shown in the Figure. Note that the form contains multiple group boxes, DateTime Picker controls, and a NumericUpDown control.
The cost of a hotel room is based on the following rules:
• The base rate for the room depends on the room type. Standard = [url removed, login to view], Deluxe = [url removed, login to view], and Suite = 154.50.
• If the number of guests is greater than 2, a $[url removed, login to view] charge is imposed on each additional guest per night.
• An additional rollaway bed costs $[url removed, login to view] per night.
• Declare constants as necessary to store the various rates.
• Using the rules described in the previous list, write the code to calculate the cost of the hotel room and display the output. Format all of the output. Make the Calculate button the accept button.
• The Clear button should clear all of the output values, set the arrival and checkout date to the current date, and set the room type to standard. Remove the check from the Additional Rollaway Bed check box and, finally, set the default number of guests to 2.
• Write the code for the Exit button to exit the solution.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Home Edition
I have five simple programs like this that will take an experience programmer just a short time to do!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Areas Of Expertise: Software architecture, design, and development Software project management Windows Technologies : C#, VB.NET, VB, Delphi Web Technologies : ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, HTML, WML, XHTML Web Services : SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT Scripting Languages : Java Script, VB script, ActionScript(Flash) Programming Languages : C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB, Delphi, ASP, PHP Office Automation : VBA, Excel Macro Programming Addin Technology : MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, .NET IDE Database : MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, Oracle 8i, MS Access , MySQL, XML Technologies : .Net, UML, WMI Design / Development Tools : Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio Crystal Report, Active Report, Dreamweaver MX CMS : DotNetNuke Platforms : Win NT/2000/XP, Win 95, Win 98, Win Advance Server 2000 Misc. : Macromedia Flash MX, Adobe Photoshop 6.0+, Eudora programming Resume: I have been working as programmer/analyst for more than seven years in Client/Server and web based environment. In this course of time, I have developed numerous software both customized as well as product based for numerous client all over the world. I absolutely guarantee to my client meeting all their needs. With every project I work on I always focus on quality assurance, well-commented code, and most importantly, I guarantee your satisfaction. Available 16 hours a day through IM (MSN, Yahoo, ICQ). 1) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application 2) MCSD.NET 2) Brainbench certified in C#, VB6, Java Non GUI, Delphi, Ansi SQL Typical systems developed Pocket PC integration to CRM Amazon/EBay API Integration CRM Application Web-based Property Booking System Mail Server and Client (using POP and SMTP) Integrating FAX server(checking of Fax incomming and mass faxes) Practice Management System Personal Tax System Call Monitoring and Customer Support System Integrated Production Solution Total Banking System Payroll Management System
## BIO -Custom build software development
We have expertise in the following areas: .Net, MsSQL, PHP, MySQL, SEO, Website designs. Our ratings speak for us. Ekam Solutions.
Complitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an offshore software development & outsourcing company specializing in the business of providing services to its clients across the globe. Our clear value system and best business practices strengthened by our commitment for 'Quality on Time' which makes us the trusted choice for many organizations - year after year. With our experience in providing offshore mobile and web application development, software development, project management capabilities and standards, ensures us to develop solutions that give your business an edge.Our ability to work as an extension of your team is our key contribution. At Complitech, outsourcing portion or all of a service development is easy. Just email us the call specification. Our establishments will be able to take a look at the boom demand and should send you a quotation, and development can begin straight away. You can get hold of us every where in the expect lifecycle by Email, Skype or Phone. You can much hold On-demand web conferencing surrounded by our cluster of professionals to share and manage economy communications and view the development progress on-line.
## BIO * * * **EDUCATION** * * *1991 Graduate of Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff, AZ) B.S. Mathematics Minor: Computer Science * * * **PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE OVERVIEW ** * * * *8/00 - Present **Senior Software Engineer, GUI Development*** - Designed, developed and maintained the UI framework used in training automated wafer inspection systems. - Engineered a suite of ActiveX (COM) components used in the object-oriented interface. - Implemented a 'plug-in' model allowing for easy extensibility - Utilized MS Access for the data storage and accessed the data through SQL statements via ADO/Jet. - Developed software applications to decrease the turnaround time for in-house customer wafer evaluations. - Supplied pre-sales support and product demonstrations. Translated customer needs into system functional requirements. * * * *2/94 - 8/00 **Software Engineer*** - Developed the UI for our flagship product in a team environment. - Developed a product on a Point-of-Sale (POS) system using the OPOS standard. This product incorporated the use of a touch screen, magnetic stripe reader and ticket printer. The application was developed for both Windows 9X and NT/2K. - Helped develop the proprietary protocol, and many of the packets, used for communicating over a distributed network using TCP/IP. - Wrote thorough design documents (and requirements documents if needed) for assigned projects. - Developed numerous applications, in the pSOS real-time environment, using the High C compiler. One project incorporated the use of private key cryptography in a 'cashless transaction' system. ## Area of Expertise ** Languages:** C/C++, Pascal, FORTRAN, Assembler, BASIC **Compilers:** .Net, Visual Basic 1.0 - 6.0, Visual C++ 1.5 - 6.0, C#, Borland Delphi, High C **OS':** Windows 9X - XP, Windows 3.x, DOS, UNIX/Linux, VAX/VMS, pSOS **Databases:** MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL **Revision Control:** SourceSafe, ClearCase, PVCS and RCS (UNIX) **Misc.:** ActiveX/COM, ADO/DAO/ODBC, MFC, Win32 API, TCP/IP Sockets, RS232 Serial I/O
## BIO I am a programmer for a small company and i have spent the last two years developing project management software and various small applications for use in our office. I have recently become leader of our small programming team. --Update I have moved to a small company where i have been assisting in the development of several large bespoke software products for a major international company. ## Area of Expertise Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000
I am Microsoft Certified Professional on .NET and my co-developer is also pursuing for MCP .Net certification. We have done many internal web sites (NDA) based on ASP.Net and MS SQL 2000 of different level of complexity. Some of our done projects: eDoc (intranet solution) (VB.NET + Web Forms + SQL Server 2000 + ASP.NET + Web Services) Automated system that provides users with converting paper documents to electronic form, makes indexing and search through database. eCRM (intranet solution) (VB.NET + Web Forms + SQL Server 2000 + ASP.NET) Complete CRM solution for Insurance companies eRestaurant (C#.NET + Web Forms + SQL Server 2000 + ASP.NET) Complete Restaurant Management System. Consists of 5 modules: Administration, Cashier, Waiter, Kitchen, Client. Includes online ordering system.