1. Click on t-mobile web 'n' walk Manager on "Connect" in order to connect to Internet using a USB Modem.
2. Scan IP address and record in txt file to avoid duplicate IP-address for creating accounts. If duplicate Ip will be detected, then disconnect and connect again.
3. Navigate to email account from txt file and login using creditentials recorded from txt file.
4. navigate to [url removed, login to view] and login to account using predefined creditentials from txt file.
5. Click on t-mobile web 'n' walk Manager on "Disconnect" in order to disconnect from the Internet.
I have a small job here and also have a working source code coded in c#, and i would like to work with someone to fix the code and give full and good advice to complete this small task. there will be a need to discuss the details over a chat to understand all.