OpenMeetings MS Outlook Calendar / Schedule Integration
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $644 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a widget or extension for Microsoft Outlook that is compatible with Outlook 2010 & 2013
- This widget needs to integrate with OpenMeetings Web API
- We need it to create / delete / update meetings within OpenMeetings 2.0 or 2.1
- The flow of creating a meeting should be as follows. First we need to be able to define templates for the email invitations that are sent out. A user will then have the ability to create a new OM appointment in a defined room from within Outlook. OM & Outlook will need to have a way to use 1 link for all users. This link will then send the user to a Password Protected Site. Once the proper password is entered the end-user will get to enter his/her name before entering the meeting.
- There needs to be user / password recognition in the extension for Outlook
- We need to have errors pop up to present the user in case of any issue with creating the meeting appointment
- This needs to follow any & all Apache OpenMeetings guidelines so that we can open-source this to the community once it is functional
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online