We have a CRM Application developed in C# using Visual Studio and we have set up the following:
- An online hosted Firebird 2.5 in windows
- The C# project
- Parallels Web gui for the website
The project uses a Firebird Database, which we have suscefully uploaded and connected, fully operational. We have also upload the project but we are running on a few problems:
- One assembly does not load
- It tries to find the files in the local pc it was made and not the BIN folder.
- As a result it does not connect to the database and it cannot find the informations it need to run
What we need:
- To make the project work and connect to the database
- To make the 1 assembly work.
What we will give you;
- Full access and paths to the host.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $158 for this job
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET framework, C++, Sql Server 2005/2008. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!