This project was awarded to alexeyvw for $17 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I need a simple application that configure Windows OS, enable and disable the following:
- Control Panel
- Network configuration
- Printers configuration
- Browse network
- Install software
- Install hardware
- Disable CD autorun
- Disable Drives
Functions in Internet Explorer
- Disable browser context menu
- Disable browser options
- Disable browser Save AS function
- Disable favorites funtion
- Disable open command from browser
- Disable find files
- Disable selection of download directory
- Disable fullscreen mode
- Do not show addressbar
- Do not show browser toolbar
- Do now show browser links bar
- Disable Help Menu
- Disable File Url
- Disable changes to browser bars
If you know some othe restriction usefull please add to this.
I don't interest in a nice interface, just the app changes the values in the right way, all changes mus be reversable.
Comment in code every value changed, in case some problem I can look at code and found what registry value change and revert if necesary.
If you have some comments or questions, feel free to ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP
Internet Explorer 5 and above.
I know that not all settings are same for different OS, if some setting does not function for example in XP but works in 95, 98 and Me, please report clearly this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online