I need a little VB.NET Windows application that does the following:
- choose a database (from dropdown list populated by external XML file)
- enter database login ID and password
- connect to database and retrieve list of stored procedures with execute permission (SELECT procedures only)
- put these stored procs into a dropdown list
- user selects a stored procedure
- two buttons: Preview and Export
- Preview needs input box saying how many rows of data to preview (default 100)
- show preview in a grid in a new window
- Export prompts for where to save file and name to save as (default using date and stored proc name)
- file is saved in Excel format
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 and above
SQL Server 2000
Excel 2000 and above