Simple but Urgent VBNET Project
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
This should be a simple project. I need three VBNET base classes created, which will manage queues and multi-threading. Straightforward stuff.
Full details are in the attached document.
I am very open for alterations and adjustments ... the document *should* make it apparent what is going on.
**Do not bother bidding unless:**
* **You are available IMMEDIATELY**
* **You have done this before**
* **You can complete the entire project within 1-2 days total from NOW**
The timeline is very very short. The work must be perfect. This is not a good project to "learn" about these techniques ... pick a longer-term project for that.
**I will be picking a bid very very soon - read the document - ask any questions - put in your bid - get ready to get started and get done!**
**1) Requested functionality implemented in VBNET. Full source code. Well-documented source. No dependencies outside of VS/.NET. All of the code in a single project, test in a separate project within the solution.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-use condition -- ready for me to plug into a test and/or final project.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows / .NET / [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online