Visual Basic - Inventory System(repost)
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $150 USD
- Total Bids 23
This is a repost - First bidder was unable to perform this task
Project is for a Desktop Inventory Management System written in Visual Basic.
1. Application must have internal database
2. Application must have ability to import remote? tab delimited? file.
The remote file will be in the format and structure found at
? Here is the remote server where the inventory file is located
[[url removed, login to view]]? (OnDemand)
(Would like to store image file within application rather than remote server)
3. Application must have ability to update quantity and price using remote update file.?
The file will be in the format like the inventory file (Should run every 24 hours or daily.) I'll provide this info to the choosen bidder
Must have a form with a scrollable table or grid that shows
3c. product thumbnail image
3d. product quantity on hand
3e. product price
4. for each record or row - If quantity is less than 50 then row background color = red, font color = white
Sourcecode must be provided. I own all code.
NOTE: This is the first phase of the project. Once this is complete I'll describe additional functions. Winning bidder will? receive private offer for bid.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online