Visual Studio Extensibility Project
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $233 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
Hello, I'm in need of a developer with experience in creating a Visual Studio add-in for Visual Studio 2008.
What I'd like to have is a basic add-in, preferably written in [url removed, login to view] 2008, that would meet these requirements:
1) Have a tool window which displays a text box.
2) Allow the user to mark any line of code by right clicking... a custom image should display in the margin area of the code window (this would be very similar to the built-in bookmark feature in visual studio).
3) The tool window text box should be able to store a comment associated with each custom line marker.
4) The user should be able to edit and remove markers and their associated comment text.
For an example of an application that is very similar, but more robust (I don't need the fancy options/settings pages, etc), take a look at this:
[url removed, login to view]
Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online