this billing project, should contain :
1. party list, transaction list from date to.
2. item list, stock analysis.
3. bill should connected with order given by debtors, order pending with time bar.
4. with bill there should be challan form.
5. bill should printed on plain paper or pre-printed paper (a4 size) & can be send through e-mail.
6. receipt cash/chq which will maintain bank & cash account balance.
7. outstanding summary/detail.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Sep 6, 2007 12:15:03 PM:
This is from the facilitator. The buyer has accidentally sent out private invitations to all the coders. I am going to remove those private bids. The buyer will respond to you in this bid request from now on. Maybe this will alleviate the confusion.
window base database projects which should run on any pc