C# desktop application automating browser workflows in IE
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $602 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $1000 USD
This project has a code base which meets 80% using c# of the core requirements. ? The UI is in good shape minus some minor validations required. ? The key requirement missing in the code base is the ability to determine completion of a page load due to the complexity of the number of items. ? Several iterations of QA testing were completed and major functionality has been certified.
First, I'd like someone to take ownership and do a code review on existing base and be sure best approach is being used to meet required. Next, I need someone to take this to 100% completion, through complete QA\UAT testing.?
I would prefer this be a [url removed, login to view] application and wouldn't mind adding a step to do the automated conversion from c# to vb.net. ? This is optional but will open to coders with experience in [url removed, login to view]
****Core Program Overview General******
Basic requirement is to poll a website awaiting an event. The event is time based and occurrs on the hour ( or one or two minutes afterwards). The event is a new dynamic page will appear with a html form available for data entry to begin processing orders.
Through the [url removed, login to view] or c# application, I would like to provide a few data entry fields to allow pre-selecting of values that will appear on this html form. Using these values on the [url removed, login to view] form, have them entered into the html form for a post call. At that point, I would like the browser displayed to the screen so the user of the application can continue with the processing(next html page appears after the http post). The user will then complete the transaction from there, the program gives control to the interactive user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3.) Application must be written using vb .net and any associated controls require.
4. Deployment instructions for manual deployment or software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement). This WILL BE ENFORCED
Please see attached detail requirements with a UI specfiication and sample pages.? The UI specification does not need to be exact, but really helps in reverse engineering the requirements and can be left up=to th developers best practice design
Standard windows platform (windows xp)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online