321125 quick reddit function
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Ok I have a script that I need. I had a macro that was doing this and now doesnt work and im too busy to do fix it. So im not opposed to a macro as long as its not resource heavy but would prefer php script using curl that I can put on my server. Ok here is what it has to do.
[url removed, login to view] to a [url removed, login to view] url that I provide ( It has to be able to multithread urls so I can batch 20+ at a time)
[url removed, login to view] its going to up vote the story when you try to do that it will require that you make an account.
3. make the account pulling a name from a flat txt file and adds a random number at the end of the names and uses different passwords.
4. save all user/pass words into a txt file exp user:pass
5. after the user and password there is a captcha which it must photo match using [url removed, login to view] api. I repeat it must solve captchas which is very easy to add in.
6. then the account is made and the upvote should be done. then it should log out clear cookies and swap to the next proxy that I will provide in a txt file.
So to recap script must be well commented and have error reporting and at the end must double check to make sure that the story is upvoted. Now all the usernames,passwords,proxies are all getting called to a text file so this script should be very easy to make I think the first one I made was without captchas and took me 45 mins to work. With that being said I will escrow the money right away to winner and when Im satisfied with end result then I will release. Please ask any questions you might have even though pretty cut and dry.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online