Access HTML via API and then scrape certain content (proof of concept)
This project was awarded to webexpert80 for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Top level use case:
Web based project. User Logs into Gmail using AuthSub or OAuth
Content gets scraped from Gmail Inbox Feed: [url removed, login to view]
The actual email content is scraped from the tag.
Based on a pre-defined pattern certain content is scraped from each email and displayed to the end user.
Similar process used by tripit[dot]com. – users login using Gmail details. Their historical email analyzed to scrape all travel journey confirmation emails. All journey details displayed in the user interface.
To win this project:
• You need to have an understanding of tripit[dot].com process (free registration)
• Have some example work using Google API
• Ideally have experience in content scraping
• Also please indicate your preferred coding language
• Most importantly I would appreciate if you are able to suggest a better approach than using Gmail inbox feed to scrape certain content out of emails
Please note: this is a proof of concept project. I am investigating the best approach before committing to the final solution. Detailed brief provided to successful bidder. Once successful proof of concept is completed (use case above) this will lead onto the full project. The following is out of scope for this project:
• Layout design
• Storing results in the database
• Admin interface
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online