Modify a working jQuery script to add some functionalities - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 9
I have a script that get data from a web API and store it to a mysql database using AJAX.
API is from DOTA 2 game. This API is very easy to use, I will explain to you in 10 minutes or you can get the info here: [url removed, login to view]
I can help you with the API to get the script done faster and better.
The script currently works fine, and I can get the data from the matches but I need to add some features:
- I need to improve a little the interface just to show the current match the script is at, the next match. Just some basic debug info to see that the program is running properly.
GetMatchHistory: [url removed, login to view]
- I need to be able to start a search from the last match or from a date and the script must run by itself until I stop it.
- I need that the script run the results one by one, to avoid to do a lot of API Calls every seccond. But it must run at very high speed like now its running.
- I need that when the 500 games are stored (using the start_at_match_id to parse the other pages of the list and GetMatchDetails to introduce the data to MySQL), he must get the next 500 using the date_max parameters and perform the same again. [url removed, login to view]
GetMatchDetails: [url removed, login to view]
- I need to save all the data to MySQL (this is already done and working propertly).
- I need to be able to get the match info of any match using the match_id parameter.
- I need to get the user name using [url removed, login to view] and store it too.
I uploaded the script, please take a look at first to see if you can do this job.
I will provide you with a database to work with.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online