I Need a web scraper. Yahoo Answers & Question Auto post to Forum
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $140 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want a script or software that can scrape Yahoo Question and Answers , Wiki Answers and post to Vbulletin, [url removed, login to view], phpBB, SMF, myBB, XenForo.
Here is the main features of of the Auto poster:
-Extracts Question & Answers from Yahoo answers and Wiki Answers from any related topic and niche keywords and post to my Main forum/Sub forum on vBulletin, [url removed, login to view], phpBB, SMF, myBB, XenForo as Thread Title, Thread content & Replies.
- It will add X amount of fake users to my own forums
- It will put X amount of those fake users on your forums "whos online" page via a separate cronjob you can run every 15 minutes to keep active
- It allows me to add an unlimited # of Questions and answers to my own forums
-It allows me to also scrap forums and post to my forum add an unlimited # of RSS feeds for external forums
- It scrapes external forums RSS feeds and posts the threads/replies into my own forums e.g Vbulletin, [url removed, login to view], phpBB, SMF, myBB, XenForo
- It uses fake usernames to post the scraped content into my own forums
- It should have built-in title/message spinner that uses the most popular English words, and spins them so it actually makes sense to read
Similar Scraper that works well, but it only scrap from vbulletin forum and post to Vbulletin only.
But i want my to be able to scrape from Yahoo Answers Vbulletin, [url removed, login to view], phpBB, SMF, myBB, XenForo and Post it to any of my Forum platform Vbulletin, [url removed, login to view], phpBB, SMF, myBB, XenForo
Here is a basic similar script called cScrape and how it works but only scrap Vbulletin and post to vbulletin
1. You add databases you have set up your own vb3 & vb4 forums on
2. You add X amount of fake users to the databases, it has pre-defined fake usernames built in
3. You add RSS feeds to external forums on the web, and link them to your own forums via the feed management page
4. You set up a cron job or run the cron job script yourself by visiting it in your browser
5. You customize your settings, depending on if you want the cronjobs turned on, titles & messages to be spun, etc
---------Users must be administrator of the forum, so that nobody else can use the script to spam forum;
---------The script or software should have a different license for each user domain so it can't be use by anyone who does not have a license key or serial no.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online