PHP serp rank tracker script. add forms. edit, upgrade, extend
This project was successfully completed by binayrs for $66 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
I purchased a php serp rank tracker and need someone to change some things since I don't have the time.
The script is rough but well organized and would be easy to edit.
Here's what I need to add now:
1. User logins. Each user level login can sign in and see a list of sites that admin has given them. User needs to log in and see reports. They should not be able to edit sites, keywords, or logins.
2. admin can create a user and assign access to each site's stats to a given user id. admin to have universal access. each user to only acces the report graphs and grids that admin has assigned.
To accomplish these first two items, I'm thinking two tables:
user_id, username, password, name, company, description
The user_sites relates the already present sites table (id, name, site, keywordupdate) with the Users table here.
3. The script allows tracking of a competitor. I don't need that at all.
4. The script is extremely awkward in how admin add sites (campaigns) and keywords. I would prefer that to be simplified onto one page or at least easier to navigate.
5. The script only tracks rank on bing and goog. I also need it to track yahoo. Yes, I know bing supplies to yahoo but I still need it. This should be very simple if you copy and adjust how it already does it for the other sites.
6. The script seems to have some bugs with how it gets results and parses them. I have it hosted in a cheap hostgator account but sending requests through a proxy server with a bank of IPs that I manage. Each request is sent out on a different IP. The proxy system is working great, the [url removed, login to view] file displays serps that it gathers really well, but it appears to give some "undefined variable" type errors when it tries to parse the results or something. I wish I had the time to determine for a better explanation. Just be aware that this is likely a very small issue but still something that needs to be fixed. To help with this, I edited that file to give errors that were more verbose but, again, I'm way short on time.
I need someone who can knock this out with as little guidance as possible but can still do it affordably. It seems that according to their license, you can use my script files to make these changes but I would prefer that you do the edits on your own setup because I need to keep these proxy IPs clean.
The php version on my host is [url removed, login to view]
Please PM me for details on the script and where it came from.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online