Web Scrape Products & Import into Magento + Sync Daily
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $223 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We need someone that is an experienced web scraper and Magento product data import expert.
We are a dropship style website that sells products available on other retailer websites.
- We have been given CSV files with product data from the retailers but some data attributes are not provided so we need to scrape their website to fill in the missing data & product images.
- This data combined with the scraped data needs to be uploaded to our Magento website as simple products.
- The retailer's product categories are to be mapped to our particular categories. (sometimes our categories are called something else on the retailers website)
- The freelancer will be required to make a magento module to do all the above and upload the products and sync/update products daily by checking the retailer websites for out of stock or newly added products.
This job will be an ongoing project once the first 2 retailers are up and running perfectly we can work out a price for each new retailer that is added to the site.
Please bid on the creation of the module and 2 sample retailers
To prove that you have read this job description please message me with this word "Chocolate"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online