Web Scraping for Fine Art based website
This project was awarded to alhorro for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Online Web Scraping / Image scraping / Data mining / Content Extractor / Web-automation wordpress plugin
for Fine Art based website
Most important features:
- ability to scrape images off individual and multiple websites (ability to add recurring time based tasks)
- ability to specify websites via comma separated list, ability to edit website list (add/remove)
minimum requirements are to scrape the following:
- image file, image meta (title,description,keywords,etc.)
- page meta (title,description,keywords,etc.)
- date created, date modified
- ability to ignore css images, ignore other images by keyword list
- import all data into wordpress blog (mysql) create individual posts for each image with automatic assignation of categories/tags based on image meta.
- The tool should be web 2.0 (Ajax), it should be as fast and easy to use as a local client application.
- preferred script languages would be: php
The code should be well commented in English and compatible with the most recent wordpress distribution
We require full unrestricted use of the finished code and the rights to modify the code in the unfortunate event that the relationship with the successful bidder proves unproductive
Timescale is flexible, payment would be staged payments by [url removed, login to view] escrow
The successful coder should be available to update/modify code when required for new features and to modify the code for future wordpress updates.
We are looking for a long lasting relationship with the potential to modify the tool for other applications.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online