Web page search engine marketing data collection and display
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
I want to display the following data dynamically on my web page for a given keyword phrase.
1) Number of competing pages in Google search. Ex. The keyword example has about 588,000,000 competing pages.”
2) Cost per click (Google Adwords) See [url removed, login to view] for reference. Ex the keyword example costs $[url removed, login to view] per click.
3) Number of searches per month see [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for reference. Ex the keyword example is searched for 5,000 time per month.
4) Related keywords to the primary keyword phrase. Ex widgets, blue widgets, red widgets, etc.
My website is PHP with the backend using “the blog solution “to generate pages based on keyword. If possible avoid using Google API and/or find alternate source for data. The Google keyword tools are just used for an example. Using free API's or extracting data is preferred method. No iframes.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online