Webscrape front end to extract data storage jobs for joboard
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £699 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Build a front end which will webscrape data storage jobs for a data storage job board, which will provide the facility to web scrape, edit and upload - this will also have a backend database to this front end.
There is a requirement for [url removed, login to view] to webscrape data storage roles (including backup roles) from generic websites. The front end would allow the web scraped data to be edited, and selected roles uploaded to the dev site ([url removed, login to view]) and entered into the database. Once roles are checked manually, same front end will be used to upload the roles on the prod website. The backend database will be used for reporting statistics on the role types
Outline of requirements for spec:-
* webscrape information from different websites for data storage roles and backup roles
* Edit roles on the front end application and prepare for upload.
* Load the cleaned job roles in the dev website - and verify roles are as expected.
* Load the roles into the prod website and into the database.
Some general requirements:-
* Ideally have an easier view or front end of the roles imported so the editing/matching/uploading to www.sanisland.com. (can provide login to dev site to review the headers)
* Would like to totally automate the web scraping, automate certain aspects of the matching process (but there are key areas I would have to manually edit i.e. skill desired, sector experience, job details), also totally automate the upload onto [url removed, login to view]
* Database of jobs uploaded with ref and original link. (Once job is uploaded as part of the database keeping the original link with reference for records and when applicants apply for roles.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online