Administrative database system
- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 28
We are a small starting Dutch company (currently only 2 of us working part-time) that helps independent professionals (our customers) increase their sales via the internet. Regular HTML/CSS, SEO and marketing are our forte, Database and PHP coding unfortunately aren't. That's where you hopefully come in.
We are looking for someone to develop an online administrative system/database in which our customers every week submit the number of sales we have managed to realize for them in that specific week, which could/should automatically lead to invoice generation for their specific sales number and an e-mail with this invoice of ours being send to them.
In a bit more detail. this system should meet the following requirements:
- Separate user accounts with unique logins;
- Possibility to add customers/users via an admin page;
- Automated e-mail sending, e.g. at the end of every week my customers should receive a simple email with the link to the database login-pagina saying its time for them to fill out the weekly form;
- When logged in, users should see their own personalized page (i.e. their name displayed) and be able to get:
an overview of which weeks they still have to submit.
if clicked on an "open" week, they should see the simple form where they tell how many customers they have received through us, and be able to press a "submit" button that saves this information into the database.
an overview of past invoices with the ability to download them.
- When a customer hasnt filled out the form of a respective week more than 7 days later, they should automatically get a reminder email;
- The possibility for the admin-user to see statistics and customer reports, e.g. selecting a number of weeks and seeing per customer the number of sales realized and their totals. I.e. using various filters simultaneously;
- For the admin to see an overview of which users/customers have not yet filled in certain week forms.
- And ofcourse: be secure
- Automated monthly invoice generation based on the amount of sales customers/users have had from us, as per their weekly submitted forms. (Parsing monthly total into a pre-exisiting MS Word-document??)
- Automated montly sending of this invoice-file to the specific user.
- Users and admin should be able to see past invoices and be able to download these.
- Related to the invoice generation: the possibility to set different prices per customer segment. Also, the possibility for the admin to change these prices.
- When the customer submits the weekform, the time and date of submitting the form are also saved and shown in their overview.
- When a new customer/user is added by the admin, he will automatically get an email with his login details and the link to the login-page.
- The possibility of making a backup of the database (and to put it back, e.g. upload the database-file, in case something went wrong).
- Users should preferably see a number of tabs (or just links to separate pages) once logged in: e.g. a "homepage" tab in which the "open week forms" can be seen", a tab with previous week forms, a tab with invoices, etc.
- This is because after say 2 years, I don't want customers to see all 100+ weekforms.
- We should be able to edit certain HTML/CSS properties of the system.
Despite (or because of?) the rather detailed brief above, we think this is actually a relatively easy task for professionals. We look forward to seeing your quotations.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online