Automatic Betting on Betting Website!
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5738 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5000 - $25000 USD
I would like a script or something similar that automaticaly places bets for me on betting websites!
I have my own betting system that i use on the virtual football games that is available on betting websites such as Coral.co.uk. I use this system to place bets in a specific way, using specific amounts of money, all the system has to do is be able to bet on what i choose each time, using the amount i would like to bet each time.
I would like it so i can get this system running on autopilot without me having to enter the bets myself. The system is very simple and it is the same system, that can be used for any team and the system never changes its always the same no matter what game it is, what the odds are or anything!
The system must work at [url removed, login to view], using their virtual football game.
If you would like to contact me by email my email address is [url removed, login to view] (replace the at with the email symbol).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done and an instruction manual showing clearly how to use the software.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 2, 2006 4:55:19 PM:
I have edited the description of the project! I have just added a new piece of infomation offering an alternative method of payment! You will receive much more money than you would if you put a set price on the project!
Please take a look at the PS section at the bottom of the revised project description and if you are happy for me to use this method of payment email me using the email supplied in the project description!
The system/software/script, must work on Microsoft Windows XP in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online