Desktop Application linked to a server database
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $191 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
I want to create an application linked to a server database of an exinting website.
This website permit to everybody to post cars annouces and to look for a car.
There is 2 categories of seller in my website:
-Professionnal user, for them to sell cars is their work, their job.
I want to create a desktop application which permit to professional user to manage all their cars:
-car in stock (not already selled)
-Add new cars
-customer information (when the car is selled, it's good for them to have informations about the buyer .. :-)
-to print an invoice for the buyer when the car is selled ...
-to print car details for potential buyer
-to print customer list,
-to make a mailing with email of customer , ex:"Our company say you Happy new year" ....
-print some documents at the end of month : sales turnover, cars selled list, cars posted in announce with the posting date ...
- etc ...
This appli will contain 2 databases:
- a local database with all informations about customers, about car selled ... User will can export all tables in SQL format, to use them in MS Access for example.
- a server database for the car in stock (car to sell), this database is the database of my website [[url removed, login to view]], a website specialized in cars announces. So when user launch it, the appli will download all posted cars of this user in the server database. After this, at the end of day, or when user wants, the cars in stock of user will be uploaded to the server database. Like this, cars not selled of the user will automatically appear as new announces in the website.
This appli will be protected by a license file. In fact, if user will not want to renew the contract with me, he will not can manage his cars through this appli.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the website is written in PHP/MySQL.
This appli have 2 adding-value for professionnal car seller: it permit to manage all his cars, and to post announces in a transparent way.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online