I need a trustworthy database and SSL programmer to create a password protection system with usernames and passwords that I may assign to certain groups/individuals. I will have parts of my page open to the public, but for certain pages, there will be limited access--only those who enter the username and password may view the page. I would like for you to design the interface: a very basic login page with the embedded, fully functional code, so that it is easier for me to customize the inferface later.
If the user is not logged in, you will have to direct them to a page that says "Password Incorrect. You do not have access to this page."
I will need you to design a basic but fully functional interface to store names/passwords in a simple database, as well as create new ones.
I also will need a page that logs all events and users (login time, userID, username, IP address, email, location, etc...) in a secure webpage that only I as the admin can view.
I need the user to have to log back in if the browser of the secure page is closed or reloaded.
My server does not accept ASP, but it does accept SSL and PHP4. Please let me know if you have further questions.
You cannot disclose nor distribute any information of structure, design, content of my website. You must not share any passwords to my site.
Complete copyrights to all work purchased. All work becomes my property and I own full rights to the code and pages you create.
All pages must work completely to my reasonable satisfaction before full payment is granted.
All material must be submitted to me in HTML, .txt, and any other format you used to create the file, so that I may edit if necessary.
Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
See [url removed, login to view] if you wish to view all details on what the server provides.
This is a personal website used to promote my skills as an animator and graphic designer. My images must be protected and cannot be saved. I understand that there is no guarantee that visitors will use other methods to retrieve or save my images. Still, I will need you to write the code so that:
1. When the user clicks on the link to download, a pop-up window asks for LoginID and Password.
2. If it is incorrect, the pop-up dialogue will display "Login or Password incorrect..." (Or, if you see fit, the actual page from which they are trying to download will display the message, but there must be an ability to go "Back to the Previous Page.")
3. Depending on who is logging in, there are three types of security (or rather, two, since Regular visitors have no access to downloads). Here are the types?
*Regular visitors cannot download movies, nor see storyboards/original work.
*Registered visitors can download movies, but cannot see storyboards/original work.
*Company visitors, with a username and password that I will distribute, can download movies and see storyboards/original work.
4. No one is to be able to view my source code.
5. No one can view other passwords if the code is somehow accessed.
6. The "Admin Log History" page as I call it, will not only track email, userID, name, time logged, and IP address, but will track the number of file downloads, and track how they entered the site (or what link took them to the site).
7. When registering, the page must verify whether the email address is (most likely) valid, and the zip code must match the state.
There is a $15 bonus if you can figure out how to make my site Netscape compliant, and integrate my (already made) Flash pre-loader into my Flash movie and get it to work on my site!
PC, Win98, Win2000, WinME, WinXP, in IE 3.0+ and Netscape.
## Deadline information
You must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. You must explain in detail all that I must provide you, and everything you will need to do and why. I must have a report of your progess every alternate day from the beginning of my acceptance of your bid.