Resolve Wordpress Malware Problem, Migrate Site to New Domain at Same Hosting Provider
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $360 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Our Wordpress site has experienced a recurring malware/injection problem during the past 6 months. This problem has severely impacted our search engine rankings and we need your help to resolve the problem. We have a proposed solution and hope that you can help us execute it or suggest an alternative to resolve the problem.
- Site is currently connected with domain name [url removed, login to view] using Wordpress CMS
- Site is hosted at [url removed, login to view] as a subdomain (cpanel setup)
- Domain [url removed, login to view] is also pointed to Bluehost and is currently setup with 301 redirect to [url removed, login to view]
- Identify and Eliminate all traces of Malware/injection problem associated with data from existing site at [url removed, login to view]
- Move existing site data from [url removed, login to view] subdomain to [url removed, login to view] subdomain
- Setup 301 redirect from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] (to hopefully preserve some of our search engine backlink profile)
We believe this solution may resolve the search engine problem we are experiencing by removing [url removed, login to view] from search results and replacing it with the clean [url removed, login to view] domain.
If you have a different proposed solution or need information about the malware problem the site has experienced just let us know.
Thank you for reviewing the project and WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR BID!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online