My project is a simple & straighforward SSL setup. Probably can be done in a couple of hours
i am looking for someone with experience setting up SSL & HTTPs along with PHP & Apache knowledge for an email service. I have an Email server software with a webmail interface as well. The software is "mailsuite pro" linux edition ver.6.3.1 from [url removed, login to view] . The email server has been setup & is running fine. It also has been customized to provide payment gateway, so the admin section as well as signup pages has been tweaked. My requirement is basically to have SSL access to the email server for my users to using their favourite email client as well as HTTPs access using the webmail frontend.
What i need:
1. Secure POP(995) & IMAP(993) setup for email clients like outlook, incredimail,etc
2. HTTPS access for webmail frontend.
What you need to know:
1. The mail software has been customized to support payment gateway & subscriptions.
2. Being familiar with these info will certainly help - [url removed, login to view](MailSuite_Pro_6_Linux)
- [url removed, login to view](MailSuite_Pro_6_Linux)
3. The customized parts of the email software are running in the webmail pro migration to Apache method.
4. Setting up the SSL & HTTPS must in no way break the current functionality of payment gateway & subscriptions base.
5. Other small details
I look forward to hearing from you all.