Signup/Login Plugin php mysql(repost)
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Install SSL Cert on Debian 8.4 / Linux 14.1
- Need an Amazon AWS Expert for 3 hours
- iOS/Android app with admin Dashboard
- My Wordpress site on AWS server has gone down and it is showing \"Error establishing a database connection\". Can someone please help me to reset the server and run the necessary updates
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need some php mysql plugins programmed for three web applications to use with my membership management program. Documentation is available at <[url removed, login to view]> documentation for what i need can be found under Customization > creating new integration plugins I will need to be able to signup and login from the membership management solution. Integration with existing database. I have 3 applications that need the signup/login pages and those signup/login pages need to be integrated in aMember. I will be using PayPal as the payment processor. A user should be able to select the product in aMember, pay for it at PayPal and return to the signup page for the product subscription they purchased. Once they purchase a subscription. they should be able to log in to it from their aMember account. Each of the 3 applications will have two levels of subscription. So however you want to make that work. My aMember application can send them to a different signup page depending on what they select and pay for. Or if you know another way we can discuss. I would like to have it as stream lined as possible. (not too many pages involved. This project just requires the signup/login pages integrated in the Membership management apllication per the documentation located at the URL above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
unix, php, mysql
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online