Simple and Quick Postnuke help
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Need help with setting up specific permissions in postnuke. This should be a quick 15-45 minute project (a day at the most) for someone who knows what they are doing in postnuke.
Over time, I've custom-modified a postnuke community to have everything I've wanted through my programmer who is on vacation right now. I just released a test to my newsletter list and in the last 48 hours, have gotten a good 600 members to join. Please refer to
[[url removed, login to view]] or [[url removed, login to view]] (same site).
1) The problem is, I have unregistered users being able to view "LEARNING AREAS: Audio Lessons / Video Lessons, etc" at the top when it should only let them view the titles of all the lessons (just to show them some examples), BUT then make them register/log-in when they actually click on an article. So configuring that in permissions is one thing I need help with.
2) Also, I'd like unregistered users to ONLY be able to view DOWNLOADS and what's inside various categories but not be able to access the actual downloads. When they click on the actual file, they should be presented with the login/join page.
3) Search (from left bar): When an unregistered user types in a search word, it should act like it's about to search but not allow them to see the results. Instead, they should be presented with a login/register.
NOTE: The homepage should remain the same. I don't want to limit the design or any modules that they see. I just want the actions to be limited when they actually click on something. So rather than protecting all topics, I want them to see the article topics (as I've described above), and THEN be limited once they try to click on a specific title.
(OPTIONAL) If possible, I want to keep the permissions that currently allow normal visitors to view profiles in the friendfinder. I like the idea of people being able to see profiles before they join just to see how people are interacting. But I want them only to be able to see like a limited number of profiles before it asks them to join/register (like 7 or so).
(OPTIONAL) Samething with games. If they can be allowed to play so many times (like 7), then it asks them to join/register.
That's all folks.
Should only require admin log-in to [[url removed, login to view]] right?
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Netscape, Firefox, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online