ALL ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD AND IN PATIENT MANAGEMENT
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4550 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
ASIAN AND INDIAN SUB CONTINENT PLEASE DONT BID
patient self registration
( by different means : thro body map ( symptom checker ), thro choices , thro downloading forms that can be highlighted dots and uploaded, thro fillable pdf, thro handwritten uploading documents.
system gives a choice of doctors ( according to the speciality) to the patient and this also has 5 choices
appointment can be schedule
finally choosed doctor does consultation and records the examination by
if patient is admitted or in emergency/acute illness or for surgery
In house EMR and EHR and registration
Admin based data search and time frame arrangement of data of particular patient like a time line
but the work incluceds
1. FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENT DOCUMENT preparation
2. WIRE FRAME preparation
3. Necessity DOCUMENTS
4. FLOW CHART
5. ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS
6. WEBDESIGNING AND RUN TEST
we would be available for expert opinion and some guidance twice a week for couple of hours
For software development following documents will be require:
A requirement document - Detailed doc stating the basic requirement that a systems should have.
- Design Document - This consist how a system or interfaces looks.
- Flow Diagrams - Contains the processes and their input/output flows. From where information comes and after processing where it goes.
There can be a main flow chart and sub flow diagrams (for each main process)
- Data base design diagram - I forgot what exactly it called but basically this means the database design - what are the tables and what should be the table structure (primary key, foreign keys etc)?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online