ASAP (fix next 72hours): Drupal 6 website fixes
- Status Closed
- Budget €40 - €95 EUR
- Total Bids 2
The job comprises some tasks in an adaptive Drupal 6 website. There is an tablet (resolution 1024x768) and a PC version (resolution 1280x1024). All changes have to work for both versions.
The job contains some programmer work and some styling with CSS HTML5!
Please only bid if you are a real Drupal expert and can fix the project during next 72 hours!!!
1. There is an open layers map (open layers module) installed (shows buildings) you have to fix the following points:
- Link the listet entrys to it's nodes
- The map doesn't load in IE, fix it.
- There have to be add a button. On click it have to make other buildings (not the searched building) visible and invisible.
2. There is a timeline (timeline module) on the website, you have to fix the following points:
- The timeline shows 100 year steps, make 50 year steps available
- The timeline on iPad version don't starts at the same date as the PC version. Fix it.
3. There is a views page shows nodes. The view has to be scrollable left and right if more content is added (like the existing timeline).
4. There is a webfont embedded. The font on the website looks perfect at Macs, at Windows clients there is an antialiasing problem.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online