We currently have an internal website that is used to keep track of our different events and customers. We also started creating library components so we can start building an inventory tracking module. What we need now is for someone to create an Order Form that is used to track what equipment is sent out to which events for which customers.
Given the current system, what will need to happen is the following:
- User will enter in order sheet header information (Name of event, contact person, address, phone, etc)
- User will click 'next'
- User will be brought to a screen that will display items that are currently available in inventory
- User will select items and finalize order sheet
- Items in inventory will need to be updated to show current inventory availability
- Customers should be able to view a read-only version of their orders
Will go through code with ideal candidate. Candidate must have portfolio of similar work as reference.
Project timeline is 2 weeks.