Add WYSIWYG on existing CMS
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $93 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a website with basic CMS using very simple form. We would like to add tinyMCE on it so that user have more flexibility editing the content. Programmer can also use different WYSIWYG solution (doesn't need to be tinyMCE).
1. Member page - Modify one field into WYSIWYG OR create another field for WYSIWYG.
2. Testimonial Page - Create WYSIWYG CMS for this page
3. Officers Page - Create WYSIWYG CMS for this page
4. Events Page - Modify the existing CMS to WYSIWYG
1. Edit the associated front pages so that they will reflect the new/modified CMS. Style/CSS of these front pages should remain the same.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online