Adjustments in the layout (theme) - Magento
This project was awarded to TeamMagento for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $300 USD
We are migrating our platform in PHP-CORE for Magento and need some adjustments and solutions:
- Footer equal to our old page - [url removed, login to view] (hear everywhere in gray) make available all material necessary for our old site;
- Include information on products at discount home page and category as this example - [url removed, login to view] (56% off);
- Include discount information with a label on the page of product as in this example - [url removed, login to view] (56% off);
- Include this information off of the product in the basket;
- I need to setup https url appear only on checkout (certificate already installed);
- Adjust the layout of the product page:
- Values of the product highlighting the parceling; ([url removed, login to view])
- Putting our stamp Free Shipping; ([url removed, login to view])
- Buy button like the old site [url removed, login to view];
- Banner below the main photo of the product should be fixed soon after the photo, she now falls along with the thumbs.
- Search permanent open at the top of the site, now it opens when clicking.
- Autocomplete address after typing ZIP in Checkout.
--------------------- IMPORTANT --------------------------------
--- Links following topics are examples of how they are or want you to be.
---- Files in PHP and CSS from the old site are available to facilitate and expedite the project.
---- Required knowledge in PHP and Magento.
---- Just accept the job if you can do it completely, and on time!
---- I do not make advance payment , create milestone and release in completing the project.
---- url to view the site in magento - [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online