Adsense WebSite to earn $10-$20 per day + SEO + Copywriting
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm looking for a professional Google Adsense website creator that is able to create an Adsense site that will generate between $10 -20 USD per day. Please show me some proof once the work has done that it really makes at least that amount daily for minimum period of 30 days. If you are not capable to deliver such task you don't have to bid.
You will be responsible for writing the SEO optimized content, fully configuring and updating the website. Website should be developed using Wordpress. I have domain portfolio from which you can choose the domain (lot of PR2 and PR3 Domains in my Portfolio) or you can tell me which domain to buy. I do not mind the niche as long as it complies to the terms and conditions of Adsense and is able to pull USD 10 – 20 per day.
Site MUST have the following :
• Provide overview plan before starting the project
• Contain unique content with unique posts/articles for one year (1 article/week), meaning 50 articles (Optional) but at least 30-40 articles that are not published yet
• Must be original and SEO optimised with keywords used frequently
• Search Engine Optimization SEO as needed
• Must generate $10 - $20 per day
• WordPress based WEBSITE
• MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE "TERMS OF SERVICE" 100%
• All copyrights will be assigned to me in writing
• Must contain related images to niche topic
• Design must be neat and optimised to attract people to click on the ads
• Unique organic traffic (no bots or traffic buy sites)
• No Autoblogs
• Must Be Adsense optimized
• Provide full files, so that I can upload them to my server.
I will pay your bid after 31 days of completion of job, so that I can see the website is generating and working as planned. When the conditions have been met successfully, I will pay you in full, plus a bonus of USD 100 if the work is really excellent.
The bidder should consider the following points:
• Show me where the traffic is originating from.
• Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created (that must not be your own)
I have to say again that the website, traffic and ads clicks must be 100% within Adsense "TERMS OF SERVICE". I do not want to risk my Adsense account. Only experienced bidders with a proven record will be considered. If I am satisfied with your work, we will be doing a lot of business together.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online